Open Enrollment for NEW Health and Dental Insurance Plans Began on October 1, 2013! Updated Materials
Massachusetts Residents Can Now Apply for Health and Dental Insurance During Open Enrollment: October 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014
MA Health Connector Open Enrollment Sample Packet (revised)
There are new plans and new ways to get help paying for health insurance.
Apply online at MAhealthconnector.org. Find out which plans you may qualify for, including:
- Health insurance plans with essential health benefits, like prescription drugs and visits to the doctor or hospital
- Dental insurance plans
- Ways to save on health care: tax credits and low-or-no-cost ConnectorCare Plans
You can get help with an application from a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor. These are people who have been trained to help you with an application.
Go to MAhealthconnector.org or call 1-877 MA ENROLL (1-877-623-6765) or TTY 1-877-623-7773 for:
- Answers to any questions you have
- Help with filling out an application
- A list of Navigators or Certified Application Counselors in your area
- Health Connector Customer Service is open Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Apply online at MAhealthconnector.org
Attached please find some tools to help you prepare to assist consumer in the process of obtaining new health insurance coverage.
- Open Enrollment promotional flyer - English and Spanish version
- Open Enrollment FAQs and Account Set up instructions - Available in multiple languages
To access additional educational collateral, click here: https://bettermahealthconnector.org/learn/resources/